Get a Grip!
Simms has several stud system options available for both Felt and Vibram Soles.
Your decision making process will also be based on the substrate of the systems you fish.
Aluminum cleats for example might be a better option for the West Coast (boulder ridden) environments.
Developed specifically for use with our Vibram® rubber soles, the HardBite™ Star Cleats offer the best stud solution for added stability in difficult wading conditions. Use separately or in combination with our HardBite Studs.
- Designed to fit pre-defined cleat locations on Vibram® rubber outsoles featured on Simms RiverTread, StreamTread & VaporTread Platforms;
- Carbide chips welded to each arm of the cleat for added traction & durability.
Our HardBite Boot Studs easily convert our StreamTread soles to studded.
- 45+ Rockwell hard screw, zinc-plated for corrosion resistance;
- 1/4″ hex head sharp point screw and Hex Nut Driver;
- Welded carbide gripper pellets enhance traction and durability;
- Hex Nut Driver included;
- 20 studs per package;
- May be used individually or in combination with HardBite Star Cleats in any pattern that the angler chooses to best fit the wading environment;
- Patent pending.
No Guelph, Fergus, Kitchener or Cambridge Fishing Tackle Retailer will boast as complete and diverse a store inventory, including a vast selection of Fly Fishing Rods, Fly Fishing Reels, Fishing Waders, Wading Boots and Streamside Accessories.
Order a HLS or TFC Gift Card – We will put one in the mail for FREE!