Learn to Czech, French & Euro Nymph from a former Fly Fishing Team Canada member.
Arron has spent the last 10 years honing his Euro nymphing skills competing in the Canadian Fly Fishing Championships and representing Canada at the Commonwealth and World’s Fly Fishing Championships.
The course is 4 hours on the river where he will cover:
- Euro nymph rods..what makes a good one;
- nymphing leaders…materials, tippets and sighters;
- nymphs…design, size and weighting for euro nymphing;
- finally hands on how to Euro nymphing where he will cover:
- The techniques that combine to make Euro nymphing – French, Czech, Polish, and Spanish;
- Casting and handling long leaders 20+.
*** It is recommended you take the czech nymphing course before the Euro nymphing course so that you have developed some of the basic skills for fishing with long rods and without strike indicators.
Arron will be using a Sage ESN Fly Rod and the new RIO Freshwater Euro Nymphing Line during the lesson.
See here for Arron’s most Past Related Guest Presenter Session.
See here for Arron’s Specialty Custom Euro Nymphs.
See here for Arron’s Complete BIO.