Learn to Fish the European Methods like a Pro!
Czech Nymphing Master Class : On-Stream Tactics for Success will give you an on-stream river clinic on how to effectively use the Czech, French and Spanish Nymphing Methods. Steve Parrott shows you how to read constantly changing river conditions and how to match the water with the method. In this on-stream class, Steve shares the tricks of the trade that will help even the most seasoned anglers find new opportunities in overlooked water.
Czech Nymphing Master Class : On-Stream Tactics for Success covers:
- Reading and managing the water – how the currents are flowing and how to adjust fishing technique to take full advantage of conditions.
- Drift/Leading strategies – how to adjust rod tip path and speed to ensure most effective drift
- Casting strategies – Changing rod planes and casting angles to get your flies into those impossible places
- Selecting flies – how to choose the right fly based on method and water conditions.
- Putting it all together – how to position your body to cover a run and how to set up your fly box for efficiency.
This Master Class is the perfect companion to “Czech Nymphing 101 & Related European Methods” to build your on-water skills and hone your European Nymphing Techniques.