Our store boasts the largest selection of mono and fluorocarbon in Southwestern Ontario.
Siglon / Sunline Tippet Material:
Sunline is a Japanese fishing line manufacturer established in 1977.
The company produces every conceivable type of fishing line for every type of target and method. Materials include nylon, fluorocarbon, ultra high molecular weight polyethylene, polyester (polyethylene terephthalate), and metal.
Sunline maintains top share in the Japanese fishing line market and exports its lines to more than 40 countries worldwide.
The fundamental concept at Sunline has always been to develop a thinner, stronger fishing line. The company is constantly challenging itself to give full play to its original technology in the creation of new products.
Siglon / Sunline Tippet Material Facts:
- Head Office and Factory located in Iwankuni, Yamaguchi, Japan;
- Manufacturing, processing and sales of fishing line for recreational, professional and commercial uses;
- Materials processed by Sunline include: nylon, carbon, polyester, polyethelene, metal and composistes;
- 24 hour a day, 363 days per year production of more than 550 tons of fishing line per year;
- Sunline is the largest line only manufacturing company in the world;
- 187 employees;
- Sunline America was founded in July, 2009.
No Guelph, Fergus, Kitchener or Cambridge Fishing Tackle Retailer will boast as complete and diverse a store inventory, including a vast selection of Fly Fishing Rods, Fly Fishing Reels, Fishing Waders, Wading Boots and Streamside Accessories.
Order a HLS or TFC Gift Card – We will put one in the mail for FREE!
Clearance Sale Fly Shop Flyshop Flyfish Grand River Fly fish Grand River Guide Grand River Lesson Grand River Fergus Ontario Canada