“Flood Insurance …”
Need a new pair of breathable Fishing Waders after finding mouse damage ? … We can help ….
Wader Care & Tips:
1. When purchasing Fishing Waders make sure you get a proper fit, this will prolong the life of your wader.
2. Always store the waders by hanging them in a ventilated location so the inside of the wader dries out.
If the inside of the wader is not completely dried, mildew will form.
Don’t leave wet waders inside the stuff sack or gear bag for extended periods of time.
Mildew will damage the breathable membrane and negate any warranty.
3. When a leak is noticed in your Fishing Waders, it is imperative that you send the wader in immediately for assessment and repair.
Making the leaking wader last until the end of the season or end of the trip only runs the risk of rendering the wader unrepairable.
4. When repairing puncture leaks in the wader material the repair must be done from the inside to seal the waterproofing membrane.
5. To clean the Fishing Waders, HAND wash with warm water and Grangers Wader Cleaner / Detergent.
Do not machine wash or dry. Be sure to rinse thoroughly with fresh clean water.
Washing your waders periodically will help to maintain their breathability.
6. After use in saltwater, be sure to rinse your Fishing Waders with fresh, clean water before storage.
7. The waders come with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish on the outer fabric that causes the water to bead up and run off. To recondition the waders, we recommend applying Revivex or Grangers Spray to a freshly cleaned wader.
See here for a list of our Waders that are on SALE or CLEARANCE.
No Guelph, Fergus, Kitchener or Cambridge Fishing Tackle Retailer will boast as complete and diverse a store inventory, including a vast selection of Fly Fishing Rods, Fly Fishing Reels, Fishing Waders, Wading Boots and Streamside Accessories.
Order a HLS or TFC Gift Card – We will put one in the mail for FREE!
Clearance Sale Fly Shop Flyshop Flyfish Grand River Fly fish Grand River Guide Grand River Lesson Grand River Fergus Ontario Canada